Don't give up on your dream to be a teacher!
Stop wasting money and building test anxiety by repeating exams! If you have failed an exam two or more times, let us help. Our tutoring success rate is outstanding and we boast a 100% success rate with the PECT PreK-4 Exams. Tutoring is available for PAPA, PECT PreK-4, PECT Special Ed, Praxis PA Middle School 4-8 Assessments, Praxis II El Ed Exams, and some Praxis II High School Content Exams. You can do this!
- Our tutors are Pennsylvania certified classroom teachers who have actually taken the PAPA/PECT/Praxis exam(s) that you are having difficulty with. As a team, we have worked collaboratively to develop our own curriculum to help students pass their exam(s).
- Tutoring can be done in person, via phone, or online. Tutors and students can select the communication method that best suits them. We tutor students all over Pennsylvania and in many other states also.
- Students will also have access to our test prep resources online in Blackboard.
- Students and tutors arrange their own meeting dates, times and places (if meeting in person). Because our tutors are classroom teachers, most tutoring hours are evening and weekend.
- Registrations for tutoring must be received at least 3 to 4 weeks prior to the studentís exam date in order to accurately prepare students for their exam(s).
- Cost of tutoring: $250 for 5 hours; $450 for 10 hours.